Monday, June 23, 2014

Back to Blogging!!

Well, it's kind of been a while, hasn't it? My first and last post here was in March!! But as it happens I have a great reason for that. Since March, I've been doing mainly school, and I am now an official high school graduate! (Without the graduation ceremony, but hey, everything else has been done!) I can't tell you how good that feels. Does everyone feel like this when they graduate? I can't stop thinking about how good "Class of 2014" sounds. Yaaay!

Anyway, all that doesn't mean at all that I haven't been cooking. Here are a few things that I've made that I'd like to share with you here soon:

3...2...1....doughnuts!






Honestly, these are almost more fun to make than to eat.

We did a Memorial Day cookout this year.



We grilled PORK, which we haven't eaten in forever. We aren't pork eaters, and it was difficult to eat...but it was delicious.




On the sweet side of things, these are cake truffles. I actually made these a while ago, but I'd love to revisit them.







I'd also like to share the cookie recipe I use all the time.


There are so many other things I wanna post...and I'm pretty excited to share them here! For now, though, I'll just tell you that I'll post a recipe this week. The goal from now on is to post a recipe every week, and we'll just see how that goes.

Can't wait to start!

Sydney :))

No comments:

Post a Comment